From the moment you pass through the custom front door, you enter into a tranquil open-concept living and kitchen area with abundant natural light. Perfect for a quiet evening in, or easy entertaining. A gas fireplace makes the home welcoming year-round. The hall, office (doubles as a guest bedroom), and bath feature soaring pitched 11' ceilings. Custom features abound in all rooms including built-ins in the office and master, finished with hand-made Japanese paper, inspired by the owner's trips to galleries in Tokyo. The back yard features high fences, ensuring privacy. Beautifully appointed with a fountain, hot tub, and low-maintenance foliage -- perfect for quiet relaxation or entertaining. Originally constructed in the 1930s, the house was entirely rebuilt in 2012 and is ideal as a full-time home, or worry-free second residence in Sonoma County wine country. Walking distance from The Barlow, minutes to the Coast, and an hour to San Francisco. Home and pest inspection done.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
753 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
DSL Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Stacked Only,Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
- Island,Stone Counter
- Built-In Gas Oven,Built-In Refrigerator,Disposal,Gas Cook Top,Hood Over Range,Microwave,Tankless Water Heater,Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Stone, Simulated Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s), Ductless, Multi Units
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Fireplace, Fireplace Insert.
- Energy Eff. Windows
- 1. Gas Piped,Gas Starter,Living Room.
- Cooling,Lighting,Water Heater,Windows
- Fire Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. No Garage.
- Covered Deck,Front Porch
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Back Yard,Partial
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Landscape Misc,Low Maintenance,Shape Regular, Covered Deck,Front Porch. Landscape Back,Landscape Misc,Low Maintenance,Shape Regular.
- Security Features
- Fire Alarm
- Complex Features
- Fire Alarm
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Alexandra Johnston, Platinum Realty
Agent License: 02116044 Office License: 01875528
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.